- Turn off your lights and all electronics when they’re not in use to save energy.
- When you are going short distances, walk or ride your bike.
- Hang your clothes out to dry in the warm sun.
- Take quick showers instead of a bath to save water. ... Continue reading "More Ideas From Our Eco-Club…"
The June Newsletter has been posted! Please take the time to read through it as it contains important information highlighting some important events. To view the June Newsletter, click on the link below. To view past FFM newsletters: under the “Our School” tab, click on “News” and then click on “Newsletters”. June 2018 Newsletter FFM
We are very excited to announce that we have found a NEW vendor for our spirit wear who comes very highly recommended. This year we are offering the opportunity to purchase Father Frederick McGinn Spirit Wear through our dedicated E-store. This is an opportunity to promote our school spirit and also adheres to our school uniform policy. Our web campaign for 2018 starts today June ... Continue reading "New Spirit Wear Provider & Ordering Info"
- Use a reusable water bottle at school
- Bring your lunch and snacks in reusable containers
- Reduce the amount of garbage you make
- Reuse what you can instead of ... Continue reading "From Our Eco-Club…"
Nature does wonders for our overall well-being. Embrace the outdoors for a positive boost.